Customer Service Executive – German
We are looking for German speaking Customer Service Executives (CSE) to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in Amsterdam.
Our next starting date is on the 6thof February, 2017.
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.This is a FULL-TIME (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
- Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
- Delivering high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
- Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English and German;
- Is available Full-time (40h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Is in possession of a valid work-permit for The Netherlands.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonus. We also offer what is called the “Booking Deal” with competitive benefits.
- A gross salary of EUR 2079€ (1925€ base plus 8% holiday money),- based on 40 hours
- A guaranteed 5% salary increase after the first 6 months, and another 5% increase after a full year;
- Full-time (4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in Amsterdam;
- 26 holidays per year on full time basis;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- 20% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm;
- 60% Premium pay for hours worked before 7pm on the Weekend;
- 80% Premium pay for hours worked after 7pm on the Weekend;
- Travel allowance;
- Catered lunch.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Netherlands) B.V. is looking for a Customer Service Executive – German. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.