German Credit Controller
Customers love our leading brands – Timberland, Lee, Wrangler and Vans just to name a few! We build close relationships with our partners, deliver an excellent service to our customers and as a global business, we’ve continued to go from strength to strength.
If you are fluent in English as well as German, this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Credit Department, where you will manage customer accounts for the UK market for major online and high street retailers across Europe.
In a professional and courteous manner, you will proactively manage the whole credit lifecycle and ensure accounts are effectively maintained in order to support sales, the release of orders and our credit policies.
To achieve this, the German Credit Controller role will involve:
- communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
- chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
- controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
- discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
- assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
To join us, you must be:
- fluent in English and German to business level.
- financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
- highly customer focussed and results driven to resolve queries
- Computer literate, including Excel.
It will be advantageous if you have:
- credit control or office-based experience
- the ability to multi-task
- excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity for a German speaking credit controller to play a lead role within a growing credit team where you will gain invaluable experience working in a commercial environment for a global brand. Join us and you will enjoy lots of training in a supportive environment with great scope for development as the company continues to grow.