Support Consultant with German
We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations. We are on a mission, because we no longer accept the digital downgrade that people experience when they swap their personal devices for their work ones. We create business software that works the way people want, not the other way around.
Our Customer Support team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for a Support Consultant who handles support requests and provides customers with a solution, work around or action plan in their usage of our business software. If you are looking for a job in which you do the same repetitive tasks everyday – that’s not us. If you enjoy following simple manuals over and over again – that’s not us either. But if IT is your real passion, and you enjoy learning more every day and like to solve complex problems – we are the perfect match for you. Join our team and apply now!
What you will do
- You examine support requests and provide customers with a solution, work around or action plan;
- You monitor the progress of each problem through to conclusion; liaising with colleagues and R&D;
- You identify opportunities for service improvement;
- You are responsible for your own personal development plan.
As a Support Consultant, you like to use your problem solving skills in order to come up with the best business solution for your customer. In order to do this you listen carefully to the needs and wants, which you translate into a fitted action plan. These action plans can differ per customer. This triggers your resourceful and curious nature because you want to explore and offer the best solutions.
- A passion for IT;
- Fluent in the English language;
- You have good German language skills;
- You like solving analytical problems
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world;
- Stable employment with an attractive salary;
- Various benefits such as: private medical care, Multisport, pre-paid lunch cards and many others;
- Sport and integration events;
- Working in a challenging international environment;
- We invest in your personal and professional growth;
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.