German-speaking Technical Service Representative I – Critical Parts Management
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
The Critical Parts Management Department of the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht N.V. is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, general distributors, wholesale locations and appropriate retailers.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in the required languages
- Resolve escalated bottleneck parts enquiries for all Mercedes-Benz business units
- (passenger cars, vans and trucks)
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in the relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications and other Daimler entities and external partners
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to bottleneck requests
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, both verbal and in writing
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
- Affinity with the car trade and technology
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Knowledge of Daimler products and their parts
- Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes
- Ability to understand interactions between demand and supply in the logistics chain
- Handling escalations in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Acts as a “brand ambassador” with a strong customer focus
- Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
The salary for this position is based on a 40-hour week and starts at € 2,036/month gross.
A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
Collective health insurance at discounted rates, individual development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Please use the “Bewerben” button to apply for this position.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562741.