Social Media Dialogue Expert, German
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
Social Media Team is responsible for managing the dialogue on the official Mercedes-Benz international and national pages.
- Provide the best customer care in order to enhance world wide customer satisfaction
- Thorough investigation in customer background prior to making customer contact
- Share information in database and inform team members and other relevant parties
- Signalize bottlenecks in processes and guidelines and suggest solutions
- Provide customers’ feedback to all relevant partners for further handling
- Manage own inbound work load
- Constant monitoring of all incoming customers’ post
- Respond to customers’ comments and enquiries on line
- To ensure that all customers’ concerns and enquiries are dealt appropriately and in a timely manner
- Follow up / monitor live social media dialogues
- Work within guidelines and processes, but retain flexibility to deviate from these guidelines and processes when required
- Build own networks in order to have the latest and most reliable information available
- (Near) native level of German, both spoken and written
- Fluent level of English (corporate language)
- Fluency in any other European language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (focus is on creative written skills)
- Strong focus on sustainable customer satisfaction
- Problem solving through customer focus
- Able to identify and act to customer reaction in appropriate manner
- Previous Customer Service experience is preferred
- Stress management – handling workload and demanding customers
- Accuracy with data handling
- Quick thinker
- Team player: open-minded to a diversity of cultures
- Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate work volumes
- Knowledge of and experience with social media platforms & usage
- Experience within professional social media dialogue and blogging
- Experience in Knowledge Management / Community Management is preferred
We are looking for a flexible colleague able to work mainly during late shift (12.30-21.00) Monday to Sunday.
Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
We offer a competitive salary. In addition, a shift allowance based on actual hours is paid.
A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from the CAC and willing to relocate to within 20km of the CAC.
Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For more information about this vacancy please contact the Recruitment Office on +31 43 3562708