Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role. Position overview:
Due to business expansion and natural growth, we are growing our Customer Support Teams. We are looking for enthusiastic, well-spoken and engaging people to join our Diebold family. We offer flexible working, whether it be from our modern office based in center of Szczecin or remote working.
As part of our Customer Service Specialist team you will support our business by being the 2nd line of support for our corporate customers and Field Engineers. You will take a tech approach and identify, configure and resolve all issues (where possible), using our IT support systems. You will have the opportunity to work with many globally recognised brands across many different industries from Retail, Energy to Financial Services.Your responsibilities:
- Providing proactive User Helpdesk Services through technical analysis of incidents and service requests within the ticket system
- Supporting the engineers in the field (Engineer Helpdesk) to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Solving incoming customers and field service engineers' issues/ problems on the phone
- Performing initial assessment, diagnosis and remote IT systems support
- Providing in-depth troubleshooting and resolution of hardware or software problems with the use of diagnostic tools
- Escalating potential problems and complex incidents
- Observing technical or process problems and offer improvement suggestions
We offer you:
- Proficient command of German (B2 or above)
- English language skills (at least B2 level)
- Good Excel command
- Basic xml knowledge
- Technical knowledge in operating systems, networks (WAN; LAN) and good analysing skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices
- Strong communication, teamwork, processes and customer orientation, proper etiquette on the phone
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Basic programming skills would be an adventage.
- Contract of employment
- Over 8000 Industry recognised certified trainings available
- Insight and Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies
- Various options for personal development (career paths, internal recruitment, trainings, assisting in ad hoc projects etc.)
- Possibility to use foreign languages on a daily basis
- Teamworking and supportive atmosphere
- Life insurance,
- Private medical care,
- Sport card,
- 26 days of holiday regardless seniority,
- Remote work possible,
- Employee referral programme etc.
#LI-AS3 LI-RemoteAbout Us
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
-Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations