ABOUT WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit, Yummly and InSinkErator. In 2022, the company reported approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 61,000 employees and 56 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.The team you will be a part of
You will be part of the AP / AR team, a committed team of 5 locally based employees and 4 colleagues supporting us from our Shared Service center in Poland.This role in summary
In support of our Cash Flow strategy, we are looking for a dynamic AR specialist. To succeed in this role, we expect you to have a good eye for detail and the ability to reconcile complex company accounts. You will have immediate impact in maximizing company profits by efficiently managing its debts. As an AR specialist you will become part of a professional finance team and at KitchenAid you will join an amazing brandYour responsibilities will include
- Managing and collecting debts / Ensuring customers pay on time
- Setting up the terms of credit for new clients
- Responding to client inquiries
- Preparing & distributing statements and reports
- Managing the sales ledger and supporting month closure activities
- Liaising with customers and the sales team
- Supporting electronic invoicing set up
Preferred skills and experiences
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Economics or equivalent by experience
- 2-3 years professional credit and collection experience
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English is a must
What we offer
- German and/or French is preferred
- Dutch is a plus
- Proficient in accounting and office software (Excel). BI analyzer is a plus
- SAP knowledge
- A company culture based on its values integrity & respect, inclusion & diversity, spirit of winning and one whirlpool.
- New challenges and things to learn every day in a fast paced and high energy environment.
- Global job opportunities, as part of the Whirlpool Group.
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation
See what it's like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.