Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German - Hybrid Cluj-Napoca!
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
We are inviting applications for the role of Accounts Payable - Senior Process Associate - German - Hybrid Cluj-Napoca!
• Processing of PO and Non-PO invoices: performing primary review against set guidelines; performing online checks as specified - eg. duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address; accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices; process invoice in the ERP system
• Reconciliations, month close reporting and periodic dashboard reporting as well as ad hoc reporting;
• Resolution of queries received from retained business and vendors in Helpdesk tool/e-mails within the agreed SLA;
• Perform vendor statement reconciliations;
• Phone interactions with suppliers and internal teams on different queries;
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guidelines
• Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
• Ensure back-up for the colleagues depending on the agreed holidays calendar
• Identify and implement improving ideas together with LDT department
• Experience in Accounts Payable/Accounting/Finance - preferred
• Language German knowledge, minimum level B2 is required; English C1 knowledge
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills - required
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
• Accurate, logical problem solver;
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.