Be part of the Invoice to Pay Services (I2P) team giving support to the area. Through the values: Passion for Customers, How Matters and Determined Execution you will live and experience a critical role for our business.
- Support end users and Finance Operations teams in every aspect of Invoice to Pay Services (I2P) and interact with all I2P operations & service teams across Syngenta, within the full range of I2P
- Courteously, accurately and professionally respond to inbound calls from Syngenta employees and external suppliers on the Invoice to Pay process area
- Manage the inflow of tickets through our Service Now support and ticketing tool
- Answer requests for assistance when users require help to complete a task in Invoice to Pay as per agreed service levels for turnaround of tickets/requests
- Support the other Invoice to Pay teams to ensure performance targets are met
- Identify opportunities for process/system optimization and work with I2P Business Partners and Operation teams to implement them
- Participate and Support transformation activities associated with new digital implementations (i.e. ServiceDesk Automation via Machine Learning)
At Syngenta we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Leaders are expected to communicate effectively, develop teams and lead by example. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 1+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable / Customer Service / Procurement / P2P or I2P operations at multinational companies; SSC environment is preferred (Apprentice / Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee) as well)
- Fluent English and Upper Intermediate German language knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confidence to interact with vendors and end users across the company
- Customer- and service-oriented thinking
- Experience in supporting innovation and continuous improvement initiatives (desirable)
- Hands on experience on SAP (desirable)
Our efforts to become a really good place to work
- Dynamic and international environment
- Long-term opportunities
- High quality office environment
- Possibility of working from home
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.