Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - German - Remote RO
With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We're harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we're calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Accounts Receivable - Process Associate - German - Remote RO
Your job will involve invoice and payment processing, workflow management, and issue resolution.
• Provides back-office support to Regional Customer Operations and Commercial teams by helping facilitate the data entry of physical inventory as reported by the customers or 3 party counters during customers annual inventory audits.
• Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
• SOP creation and updating
• Deliver the required data for audit purposes
• Ensure Important metrics are met and service is delivered to end-users as encouraged
• Daily usage of client's tools for the assigned activities
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Accounting knowledge - beginner level;
• Work experience with SAP system (Advantage)
• Organized personality with attention to details and customer orientation;
• Accurate, logical problem solver;
• Ability to handle client on a one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls;
• Upbeat, proactive with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Communicative and ability to learn;
• University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage);
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.