At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of 50,000 pioneers around the globe. The teams in our corporate functions enable the best in our dynamic businesses and in our people to maximize our company's potential. With our leading brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Henkel Consumer Business, Henkel Adhesive Technologies, and Hair Professional. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Within our Order-to-Cash Finance department, we care about customer's satisfaction to drive business forward. Our accounts receivable department is responsible for making sure customer's accounts are managed efficiently, and payments are received in a timely fashion.
Your daily tasks would include following core responsibilities:
- Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding accounts operational issues, monitor and collect accounts receivables in local language over the phone, email, and customer`s portals; thus, excellent communication and listening skills are a MUST.
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aged items are within tolerances, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
- Responsible for Credit Management Support activities which include processing daily order release slots and prepare blocked order sheet which is distributed to Sales and Customer Service teams; setting up new customers on weekly basis; review and comment on reports; handling email requests.
- Business Partnering with Customer Services, Accounts Receivables Management, Incoming payments team and Sales teams to ensure perfect synergy between the teams towards driving solutions.
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- University degree in accounting or similar financial field is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience in accounting or similar financial field is a MUST
- Advanced knowledge MS (Excel, Macros, PowerBI, Power Query)
- Fluent in German & advance knowledge of English
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with SAP working is an advantage
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Meal contribution also during days off
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life Insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 Sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1500 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)