FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a diverse and global community made up of FARFETCHERS, our partners and our customers, which we believe is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centred around our values - Be Human, Think Global, Be Revolutionary, Todos Juntos, Be Brilliant, Amaze Customers - which define our beliefs and our actions. We welcome difference and foster a consciously inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH For All.MARKETING
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test and learn culture and collaborative style. All for the love of fashion.LONDON
Our London office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub, and is home to a broad range of teams including Commercial, Marketing, and Product. Our open plan space is ideal for collaborative working and sharing ideas, or you can enjoy some quiet time in our dedicated library. We also have a large outdoor terrace which is the perfect spot to have a team lunch or host events.THE ROLE
We are looking for an Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing Executive with a proven track record in digital marketing to support efforts in German speaking regions, growing our Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing activities. You will work closely with peers and seniors across the Affiliate and Growth Partner marketing team. You will manage recruitment and the activation of new, on-brand affiliates and Growth Partner Marketing partners for your region, across a variety of different industries, including banks, airlines, travel businesses and luxury brands. You will report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager and support business and channel goals, representing our global brand and values.WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHO ARE YOU
- You will work with senior colleagues, delivering specific ad hoc and project work to support channel strategy.
- You will contribute to channel growth targets and manage marketing costs for the channels.
- You will develop technical skills and an understanding of FARFETCH.
- You will take ownership of partner management for DACH, reaching out to potential new partners and developing compelling campaigns.
- You will support the annual FARFETCH promotional calendar with appropriate Affiliate and Growth Partner marketing activities.
- You will update reports and analyse marketing activities to understand the performance each campaign and share these insights with senior colleagues.
- You will develop solutions to improve performance across partners, and activate new, on brand partners to fuel growth.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Marketing degree or relevant qualification.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Relevant experience in paid advertising (Affiliates, PPC, Display). Affiliate background preferred.
- You are passionate for ecommerce marketing specially Affiliate Marketing or Growth Partner Marketing.
- You can analyse and draw insights from large datasets. You have good knowledge of Excel and are comfortable in producing complex reports, using formulas and building pivot tables.
- You are precise, collaborative, and produce work to a high-quality standard.
- You will live the FARFETCH values every day.
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
As a Affiliate and Growth Partner Marketing Executive your primary goal is to drive sales and customer acquisition for FARFETCH in the DACH region. You will play a pivotal role in achieving our marketing objectives by managing partnerships, implementing campaigns, and leveraging regional and technical expertise to optimise performance. Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners, you will contribute to the overall success of our affiliate and partner marketing efforts.