- Exchanging regularly with other Scrum Masters/Agile Coaches of the cluster in the "scrum of scrum Team" to take care of overarching tasks (eg. cluster retro, Cluster Demo, etc.);
- Evaluating constantly improvement potentials and discuss how to utilize them;
- Supporting the product owner, e.g. in the processing of the product backlog and prioritization, and regularly coordinating all content issues with the product owner;
- Leading, advising, coaching and supporting the core team/agile team so that it ultimately becomes a self-organizing, self-responsible and highly productive team without assuming disciplinary leadership responsibility for the core team members;
- Moderating decision-making processes, problem solving and conflicts within the Scrum team, leading the impediment backlog and escalate it;
- Preparing and moderating scrum meetings such as Backlog Planning, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Review;
- Being responsible for conducting the Sprint Retrospective.
In return we offer:
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory;
- Experienced in Coaching of Product Owner and team members to support them in personal and team development;
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) is desirable;
- Good knowledge Agile Methods Scrum and Kanban;
- Prior experience with Technical Support Services;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Team player with great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Fluency in German and English - both written and spoken;
- University degree in IT or relevant.
- Good work-life balance, including 25 days annual paid leave (increasing with 1 day per year up to 31 in total), flexible working hours and work-from-home opportunities;
- Luxury package of additional health and dental insurance;
- Food vouchers in the amount of 128 BGN monthly;
- 6 days annual sick leave, without the necessity to present an official sick leave sheet;
- Employee assistance program for psychological, financial and legal consultations;
- Multisport card;
- Annual contribution of 300 BGN net per child for a summer camp/school/kindergarten for children up to age of 15;
- Possibilities for building career-advancing skills by covering training/certification courses and conferences based on individual learning and development needs, access to an online learning platform;
- Opportunities for long-term professional development in a stable, 150-year-old company while contributing to the vision of a new, just starting Digital Technology Center;
- Friendly and supportive multicultural environment, open to new opinions and ideas.
Commerzbank is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristics.
Bookmark jobadPrint job adShare job adThe company
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and we are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise.
We need talented people who will join us on this journey and right in the beginning we are looking for Agile/ Scrum Master with German(for Digital Workplace)
You will become a part of a business unit called Digital Workplace , which provides a global end-to-end operation of workplace services within Commerzbank and customer-oriented continuous innovation. In your role as a Scrum Master you will ensure compliance with the Scrum values and principles in the Scrum team.ContactChallenge accepted?
Apply now with your up-to-date CV in English!
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview.