We are looking for a Business Consultant
fluent in German (C1/C2)
with a focus on project and program management
for DB Engineering & Consulting in Belgrade.
Deutsche Bahn's expertise is in high demand all around the world. As a leading engineering and consulting company in the rail sector, DB Engineering & Consulting offers that knowledge - starting with an idea and continuing all the way to operations. We advise our customers in Germany and around the globe, develop technically sophisticated and customized infrastructure, mobility and transport solutions. With sustainable concepts, we ensure the future success of economic regions, make important contributions to the protection of the environment and help shape the world of the future.
Since 1966, DB Engineering & Consulting has implemented thousands of projects of any size and complexity in over 100 countries. About 5,000 employees from 84 nations are currently realizing the projects of our customers with professional knowledge and intercultural experience.Responsibilities
- Be an expert for effective tools and methodologies in project management and utilize this know-how to lead projects and take on the task of the project management office (PMO).
- Support and ensure an effective stakeholder management und project communication for projects in all fields of the railway sector.
- Develop concepts, present results, coordinate implementations and follow up after meetings and workshops.
- Take over analytical and conceptual responsibilities within the projects where needed
- Promote DB's new overarching strategy ("Strong Rail") implementation with the DB Group companies in Germany as well as with customers around the world.
- Make an impact on the provided services quality and successfully implement changes.
- Acquire projects in close cooperation with the international regions.
- Support the development of the PMO product portfolio.
- Excellent German (C1/C2) language skills are required.
- Fluent in spoken and written English, additional language skills are an advantage.
- Gained at least 5 years of professional experience in consulting and project management.
- Be currently living in Serbia.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in the field of industrial engineering, business administration or economics
- Knowledge in the areas of mobility and logistics (preferably in the railway industry) is an advantage.
- Good MS Office skills and good knowledge of subject-specific software
- Result-driven and goal-oriented personality
- Well-developed analytical and communication skills
Now you can easily start the application process online.