At Atos, as a global leader in secure and decarbonized digital business technology, our purpose is to help shape the future of the information space.
Would you like to be the part of the team that every day makes the world a safer place? Do you have courage to craft the future? Do you like solving puzzles and find challenges exciting?
If so, we have something for you!
We are currently looking for Buyer Category Expert with GermanBuyer Category Expert
position is meaningful to the successful delivery of required cost base for the GBU Business and requires cross-functional working with many different areas of the Procurement organisations and some internal clients across all Service Lines, Major Accounts, and Verticals.
The responsibilities on Buyer Category Expert with German
position include the following (but are not limited to):
Required Skills and Experience:
- Work with all Global and Local team members to identify, integrate and realise global and local actions applicable to the subarea
- Ensure integration of purchasing activities of the subarea with other functions and operations in GBU
- Contribute to the Global purchasing network by participating in or leading purchasing teams and actions within subarea. Share and integrate best practises
- Contribute to local procurement strategy to achieve TCO savings, risk management and value creation inside GBU
- Ensure relevant commercial flow down to subarea third party suppliers as determined by the Procurement Bid team
- Ensure credibility and effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders from numerous of geographies
What's in it for you:
- German language: min B2 or higher
- English language: min B2 or higher
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in procurement and sales
- Experience of managing stakeholders
- Proven negotiation skills driving savings and supplier partnerships
- Understanding of requirement to flex business models
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems quickly
- Proven experience in cross-country negotiation and savings delivery in category specialty
- Ability to manage and mitigate risk through effective strategic planning activity
What happens next ?
- Opportunity to develop and improve language skills incl. individual learning courses
- Wellbeing programs & work-life balance - integration and passion sharing events
- Private medical, dental care and live insurance
- Up to 600 PLN reimbursement for buying new glasses
- Benefits platform - shopping, cinema, sport etc.
- Co-funding of sport activities, e.g. Multisport & OK system cards, b-active program
- Courses and certifications e.g. Google Cloud, AWS, ITIL
- Conferences and Expert Communities
- Gift packages for special occasions: Easter, Christmas, Children's Day
- Remote working or commuting allowance
Choose your future. Choose Atos.
- Quick conversation with HR (via phone)
- 2 Online Interviews
- Feedback (1-10 business days after the interview)
#TheFutureIsOurChoice Please, attach your CV in English
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your data within recruitment process you can find on our websites: