Do you know what a wallet is? Yes, you may even use them without realizing it. These applications are exploding in use all over the world and allow you to pay with your phone and save everything you usually put in your wallet onto your phone and a lot more. Loyalty cards, offers, coupons, e-reservations, access badges, boarding passes, insurance cards, concert or event tickets, etc.
Captain Wallet was recently acquired by Brevo and is the leading European SaaS platform that allows brands to connect to wallets like Apple Wallet and Google Wallet. For brands, wallets create a highly personalized and effective communication channel directly on their mobile with their consumers. We are a team of 30 employees working with 200 (and growing!) key accounts, such as Intersport, Monoprix, McDonald's, Le Bon Marché, Malakoff Humanis, Sandro, Décathlon, Sephora, Courir, Lacoste, Sarenza, Auchan, L'Occitane. We are serving customers in more than 150 countries!
As a Business Development Representative at Captain Wallet you will be helping to keep growing the German market. Generating business opportunities by following processes and testing new approaches to prospect into business accounts. Together with sales management and marketing, you'll generate outbound leads to reach out to and qualify prospects using email, LinkedIn and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
You will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business, their marketing issues and their operations. The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes a commission structure.
The role will directly report to the founder and together you will shape the process to target key accounts. This is an opportunity for rapid growth as this team scales!As a Business Development Representative, you will:
What will contribute to your success:
- Learn, develop and execute processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with the Head of Sales and other team members
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Work with the team to leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and sectors
- Work with the sales managers to close deals and sign new clients
- You have between 2+ years of proven sales experience, ideally in the B2B SaaS area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce and G Suite a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: multi-channel marketing, content marketing, e-commerce, digital and mobile marketing, retail, brands selling directly to consumers
- Introduction call (30 minutes)
- A first interview with your future manager (45 minutes)
- A last interview with a co-founder of Captain Wallet (45 minutes)
Brevo and Captain Wallet put diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo and Captain Wallet value work-life balance and offer flexible and remote work hours. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.