GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client's success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That's just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We're focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We're a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.What you will do
- Identify and execute against strategic initiatives to build upon category advisor expertise
- Partner closely with key stakeholder teams to understand critical business needs, trends and strategies
- Manage a team of junior sourcing professionals including category experts and analysts for the day-to-day coaching, training, and ongoing development
- Define and implement global sourcing and outsourcing strategies that consolidate and optimize both the supplier base and services, while securing the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and access to the highest levels of service and quality
- Leadership role in key procurement activities, including RFx development and execution, Statement of Work (SOW) and contract drafting, and pricing and contract negotiations (new client initiatives).
- Greater participation/involvement in cross functional visionary development and implementation
- Greater responsibility of coaching leadership qualities into subordinates and direct reports, building the future leaders of the organization
What you should bring
- Participating in firm building activities, including recruitment, client visits and wider delivery center improvement activities
- Diverse base of experience across industry & categories
- Deep knowledge of the Procurement Outsourcing strategies and processes
- Experience within Logistics: Transportation & Warehousing
- Fluency in English and German on a business level
- Strong strategic abilities coupled with analytical curiosity and collaborative style
- High degree of motivation, the ability to prioritize and self-direct, strong business acumen and sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to Inspire, delegate, to be Intuitive, creative visionary
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Proficiency: Strong knowledge Excel, Access, Word; PowerPoint, Outlook, ERP/ P2P systems knowledge
- Openness to travel to client's site, when needed
Please note, that you need to fulfill the legal requirements to work in Romania to be considered for this role.