Job DescriptionRole Purpose:
- The individual processor role is an essential part of CE claims hub team, being responsible for handling claim admin tasks for other European clusters.
- The position holder will be responsible for providing various claims administrative services to our customers in order to support them through the process of bringing the claim to completion & fulfil e.g., advanced reporting needs, BDX file booking or various system data completion/tracking needs.
- This is an excellent position to break into commercial claims & it's fast-growing administration needs.
- Full comprehensive training (KT) will be provided to help to become a skilled Claims Processor & valuable part of the Madrid hub team. This approach strengthens the collaboration with the local countries.
- The ideal candidate will work as part of a diverse claims team to deliver a high-quality service to our CE clusters & ultimately for our brokers & customers. They will also be asked to constantly evaluate and to developing technical and claims admin skills (through on floor coaching & talent portal) in a variety of specific LOB standard tasks.
Qualifications Key Requirements:
- Claims administrative delivery goals: Perform day-to-day tasks on time & capability to work under set deadlines (SLA's), highlight & manage process exceptions proactively working closely Hub Team leader and colleagues (collaborative & agile environment).
- Data Quality / Integrity: Maintaining claims data entry & indexing file upload/documentation integrity in all used systems.
- Best Practice: Diligently adhere to the best practices laid out under the rules and guidelines for the Madrid Hub 'Playbook' & EMEA claims processes & protocols.
- Internal Development: Perform with high level of technical competency for claims admin activities and commit to personal development through given coaching.
- Quality of service: Deliver high quality of service within authority for various claim admin types or standard settlements.
What we offer in return:
- Advanced level in English(C1) is a must.
- Native/Bilingual in German is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in law is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of commercial insurance A&H, P&C classes, UW or policy issuance is preferred.
- Ability to organise work & perform within time constraints.
- MS Office knowledge.
- Experience of working independently or as part of a team - self-motivated.
Integrity. Client Focus. Respect. Excellence. Teamwork
- 29 days of vacation a year
- 2 days working from home option + additional flexible days
- Working from home allowance
- Entry time flexibility
- Private medical insuranc()e
- Life and accident insurance
- Meal allowance
- Pension plan
- Stock purchase plan
- Flexible compensation scheme
- Employee assistance program
Comprehensive Learning & Development offer
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We're an ethical and honest company that's wholly committed to its clients. A business that's engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that's collaborative and supportive.Diversity & Inclusion
At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Equal Opportunity Statement
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all of our employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for positions with Chubb Spain must be legally authorized to work in Spain.