The Client Servicing Desk Representative is the first point of contact for corporate clients (Programme Administrators) and Citi. As the face of Citi, the agent is responsible for managing clients' queries and issues.Key Responsibilities:
- Receive and action the service requests and queries from corporate clients namely Program administrators (PA's) received through email within applicable time frame and accuracy.
- Ensure adherence to applicable turnaround time & accuracy standards.
- Work with internal functional areas within Client Operations - CAS/Call Centre team & its mgmt. team, Back office teams and Technology as required to successfully handle client queries and service requests
- Ensure robust tracking of incoming client service requests and queries
- Quickly understand the client's needs and what actions are necessary to carry out requests successfully
- Issue escalation - Take ownership of issues and coordinate their resolution with Citi internal functions and client
- Drive consistently high levels of client satisfaction by prompt and professional resolution
- Perform checker activity as next step, where required
- Support the wider Customer Account Specialist (CAS) team with administrative requests and reporting
What we Offer:
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Excellent business-to-business customer service skills
- Experience of developing client relationships
- Good knowledge of credit and debit card markets, products and processes
- Operations/Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of French, Italian, Turkish or Arabic is a plus
Job Family Group:
- Competitive salary connected with annual salary review and discretionary annual performance bonus
- Social benefits (private healthcare, award winning pension scheme, multisport, life insurance, holiday allowance, anniversary program, competitive maternity and paternity scheme)
- Hybrid model of work - from modern offices and from home, flexible working hours
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment - including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
- Unlimited development opportunities within Citi global network.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
Operations - Transaction ServicesJob Family:
Cash ManagementTime Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting