Company DescriptionJob Description
The Collection Team Lead is responsible for the cash collection, within their teams designated geographic and language areas, of debt due to NIQ from third parties. This is to be achieved through motivating the team to provide a best-in-class collection function across the NIQ, minimising overdue debt and maximising cash flow.
The Collection Team Lead is highly focused on operational excellence and process standardization, while raises continuous improvement initiatives and supports projects.
The role is a permanent position, will be responsible for approx. 8-10 employee, with a functional reporting line to the Invoice to Cash Manager.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivery of required service levels and KPI's with respective quality and compliant with internal policies; ensures day-to-day collection operational activities according to set targets
- Responsible for the period end close activity and ensuring the close is completed in line with group reporting requirements
- Ensure regular review and initiating process changes to standardize, improve performance and efficiency related to Contracts processing, Revenue Accounting, and Revenue Controllership
- Positively impacts cash inflow within NIQ by managing all debt due from third parties on own ledger and supporting their team to ensure an overall achievement of targets
- Adopt a regional & global agenda and link in with our stakeholders to drive process improvement, systems development, standardization, and controls enhancement
- Exercise controllership & oversee the OTC process in accordance with US-GAAP criteria
- Own the controls design, implementation and monitoring on OTC related processes Support & monitor the adherence to the IC rules & processes
- Works with commercial colleagues to resolve any disputes raised by clients
- Accountable for the client statement and dunning processes and ensuring they are adhered to across the entire team
- Contributes to process standardization and drives continuous improvement while ensuring operational excellence
- Preferably minimum 4 years of experience (Preferably 2 years in managerial level)
- Strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written (fluency in German is good to have)
- Team leadership skills
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Very good understanding of customer services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- SAP experience, Sidetrade (optional) or other collection/dispute management software, Power BI (optional)
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Extensive knowledge with MS Office suite and expert use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to interact internally across a variety of stakeholders, building trust and maintain strong relations
- Able to work on own initiative and proactive/Self-Starter
- Collaborative and easily adapt to environment of frequent changes
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Private medical coverage
- Hybrid working module
- Meal Tickets / monthly
- Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets
- Internal recognition program
- Volunteer time off
#LI-DAKQualificationsAdditional InformationAbout NIQ
NIQ is the world's leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights-delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms-NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter / FacebookOur commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.Videos To Watch