Company DescriptionJob Description
The Collection Associate is responsible for the cash collection of debt due to NIQ from third parties. This is to be achieved through working in collaboration with Order to cash team and operational teams across the NIQ, minimizing overdue debt, DSO and maximizing cash flow. To provide a proactive, responsive, and quality driven credit control service in line with predetermined SLAs and KPI's for all NIQ entities.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control and reduce third party debt, through proactive management of the assigned trade debtors ledger, to set targets on a monthly basis (DSO, Receivable overdue, Collection ratio, Dispute TAT)
- Define in conjunction with I2C Manager and Revenue Controller collection target according to the process
- Process and distribution of various reports as Trade debtors outstanding balance, Cash flow forecast, dispute report, Bad debt provision and others
- Monitor and record customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities (disputes)
- Identify overdue portfolio to avoid possible contingencies in the recovery of resources based on the policy of procedures established in NIQ
- Escalate with Revenue Controller and CS to determine actions in conjunction with the commercial area to recover past-due portfolio resources based on internal NIQ process
- Request and support re-invoicing according with client's specifications, follow-up with revenue associate and provide any clarification
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process, and review account adjustments, resolve client disputes and short payments
- Work with commercial teams to ensure all incoming queries are promptly resolved
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Local Finance / I2C team
- Communicate to internal and external customers in a professional and polite manner at all times
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in an international company, preferably within a SSC/BPO environment, within Order to Cash or Procure to Pay area
- University degree (finance, accounting, business, or related field)
- Fluent in German and strong Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Functional knowledge of MS Excel, SAP, Sidetrade (optional) or other ERP and/or Collection and Dispute Management software
- The ability to cooperate and interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Very good understanding of customer services
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- The ability to work on own initiative and proactive/self-starter
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- Private medical coverage
- Hybrid working module
- Meal Tickets / monthly
- Easter and Christmas vouchers and vacation vouchers/tickets
- Internal recognition program
- Volunteer time off
#LI-DAKQualificationsAdditional InformationAbout NIQ
NIQ is the world's leading consumer intelligence company, delivering the most complete understanding of consumer buying behavior and revealing new pathways to growth. In 2023, NIQ combined with GfK, bringing together the two industry leaders with unparalleled global reach. With a holistic retail read and the most comprehensive consumer insights-delivered with advanced analytics through state-of-the-art platforms-NIQ delivers the Full View™.
NIQ, is an Advent International portfolio company with operations in 100+ markets, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit NIQ.com.
Want to keep up with our latest updates?
Follow us on: LinkedIn / Instagram / Twitter / FacebookOur commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
NIQ or any of our subsidiaries will never ask you for money at any point of the recruitment or onboarding process.Videos To Watch