Eviden is an Atos Group business with an annual revenue of circa € 5 billion and a global leader in data-driven, trusted and sustainable digital transformation. As a next generation digital business with worldwide leading positions in digital, cloud, data, advanced computing and security, it brings deep expertise for all industries in more than 47 countries. By uniting unique high-end technologies across the full digital continuum with 55,000 world-class talents, Eviden expands the possibilities of data and technology, now and for generations to come.
The Contract Manager in Eviden
is a strong client facing role. The Contract Manager is a Key player in the account governance, participating at top level executive meetings as a trustful advisor to the business teams, and managing compliance with contractual obligations protecting Eviden's interests and supporting business strategy decisions.
The Contract Managers community in Eviden
is composed by a team of highly experienced contract experts, working in a global and smart professional environment in the major accounts of the Group over several countries, duly interconnected with latest technology tools that allow building their network to exchange knowledge and share different experiences. The community - which is managed by The Legal, Compliance and Contract management function
- benefits from working under the same consistent methodology and standards defined at the Group level and having mobility and career opportunities for progressing.Main Responsibilities
The CM works closely with the account executive team (Client Partner, Global Delivery Executive, etc) and support functions (Finance, etc.), and is responsible for ensuring awareness of and compliance with the contract and contract management processes. The job is focused on the following areas
Skills, knowledge and job requirements
- Being a proactive member of the Eviden account team, advising and collaborating with the client executive partners, delivery managers and other team members in the contract execution, and management of the daily contractual relationship with the customer and subcontractors in a way that protects the Eviden's interests and supports business success and client satisfaction.
- Becoming the first point of contact of the delivery team for all contractual matters, being in charge of the direct follow up of the contract / legal aspects associated with relevant customer contract/s in close coordination with the corresponding country legal counsels.
- Collaborating with the delivery teams in scope/gap analysis, governance, management of change requests, monitor of the acceptance procedures, contract interpretation, etc. based on the priorities defined.
- Participating in negotiations preparations, strategy definition and meetings with the customer and partners.
- Drafting - with the other members of the delivery team- of any notifications to be sent to the customer or partners on any contract related topics.
- Ensuring that all contract changes (e.g. addendum) are recorded in correct time and format, and that the performance of the contract obligations is tracked, documented and monitored.
- Identifying, assessing, and managing risk-related areas in the contract execution and supporting rigorous and effective risk management processes.
- Providing advice on issues of contractual interpretation and assisting in any dispute resolution process.
- Participating in the review of, and subsequent transmittal of approved proposals or service orders to the customer.
- Developing external relationships with Client contract management counterparts (generally Client procurement and Legal) as well as third party personnel, as may be required.
- Experience in the area of contract management / legal and commercial / contracts negotiation, in the Supplier side.
- Experience in IT Sector market. Strong understanding of commercial and contracting issues, regulations and terms and conditions within contracting, systems integration, application and development maintenance, and infrastructure/outsourcing contracts.
- Strong business focus, solution and problem solving oriented, and ability to assess contractual topics in ways to improve contracts' productivity.
- Discipline and ability to set-up, document and deploy contract management processes in coordination with the operational teams in a global international environment.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management (external or internal).
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive etc.).
- Deliver on commitments; be reliable, risk sensitive, agile and creative.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle a fluctuating workload and multiple priorities.
- Mastering German and English. Very high German and English drafting skills for complex contracting wording. Additional knowledge of languages would be considered.
- Business travel could be required from time to time.
- The Contract Manager will be integrated as an active member of the delivery and account team and he/she will have a reporting line into the Group CM Organization.
#LI-RomaniaLet's grow together.