Société Générale group has been operating in Poland since 1976 which makes it one of the foreign banks with the longest presence in the country. It provides services in the area of corporate and investment banking (Société Générale S.A. Branch in Poland), insurance (Sogecap S.A. Branch in Poland and Sogessur S.A Branch in Poland) and leasing (ALD Automotive and SG Equipment Leasing).Tasks and responsibilities:
Profile requiredStudies & experience:
- Preparation of the credit analysis for German companies;
- Credit risk assessment and preparation of the credit recommendations;
- Periodic reviews of the credit portfolio;
- Direct co-operation with the credit analysts' team in Paris and reporting to the Head Office.
- Economic university degree;
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience as Credit Analyst.
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Strong written and oral skills in German - mandatory;
- Strong written and oral skills in English.
Why join us
- Knowledge of banking products and collaterals/legal documentation securing credit limits;
- Ability to work both autonomously and in the team;
- Very good communication skills;
- Ability to work in the international environment with analysts` team in Paris and with local team.
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.WE OFFER:
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere, dynamic and challenging environment;
- Work in an international structure and opportunity for development;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Extensive individual medical care package;
- Benefits package in accordance with SG policy;
- Employment contract.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you're joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: SG CIB
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2023/06/15