Are you fluent in English and German with a background in finance, customer service or administration and interested in growing your knowledge and skills, as well as built a career within one of the largest insurers in the world?
We have an excellent opportunity to join our multilingual Credit Control department, where you will be responsible for a variety Credit Control and other non-client facing activities, including; maximising cash flow and minimising debt at risk while ensuring our operations are fully compliant.
Working alongside your colleagues in Zurich and Glasgow, as well as our Credit Control Team Leaders, you will ensure the timely collection and allocation of funds received and ensure issues are communicated regarding unpaid balances. The role requires the creation and maintenance of strong business relationships with all Chubb departments, brokers, insurers and other external suppliers.
We provide full on the job training to enable you to prosper and develop in this role. Key accountabilities:
- Customer service orientated: Provide excellent service to internal and external customers. This includes building and maintaining strong relationships with our business partners (brokers) and the other Chubb departments in Zurich.
- Deliver: Monthly targets for your Due, Overdue and Inadmissible premium debt, Unapplied and Unallocated Cash and Claim levels ensuring that a consistent approach across the region.
- Account Ownership: Ensure the account reconciliations are done accurately and use your eye for details to identify matches and potential issues. This includes raising unresolved issues with the local office and offshore provider as required.
- Reporting: To Credit Control Management on all key responsibilities and issues before they can become critical.
- Liaise: With Underwriters, Operations, Claims, Finance and third parties.
- Take part: In regular meetings and contact 3rd parties (brokers, insurance companies) to discuss processes, aged balances and to resolve any outstanding queries.
- Support: The Credit Control local and offshore teams as and when required.
- Ensure compliance: With Sarbanes Oxley control documents relevant to the function and maintain in accordance with company guidelines.
WE OFFER IN RETURN!
- Previous experience within Credit control or finance is advantageous, not essential.
- Customer service orientated with ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Fluency in both German and English required and French beneficial.
- Experience in Debt management, financial services or Insurance is preferred.
- Excellent Excel knowledge and the ability to filter, manipulate and understand large datasets. E.g., Pivot tables, formulas, macros etc.
- Strong prioritisation skills and the ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills,
- Commercial acumen and high orientation to on-time delivery.
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines, Ambitious and can work independently.
- Ability to problem solve, flexibility and a positive "can do" attitude.
Competitive salary & pension scheme, discretionary bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days, Private Medical cover, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Life Assurance, Subsidised gym membership, Comprehensive Learning & development offerings, Employee Assistance program.Integrity. client focus. respect. excellence. teamwork
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We're an ethical and honest company that's wholly committed to its clients. A business that's engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that's collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb, we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.