Wix makes it possible for anyone to succeed online. Since 2006, we've grown to 5,000 employees in 17 countries, launched over 30 products, and serve over 230 million users and their visitors worldwide. At Wix, we push you to innovate, evolve in non-traditional ways, and collaborate. We operate in small teams that work closely together at a high level.
Although we're already industry leaders in web creation and business, our work is nowhere near done. Our goal is to become the main engine of the Internet so we can create a more open web for all. Job Description
- Provide care to our users through calls, chats and email
- Get to know each user's business goals, uncover their needs and help guide them through their journey, providing advice regarding their sites and businesses
- Help them solve problems while exposing additional ways they can achieve their goals and succeed online
- Analyze user behavior, content suitability and relevance to determine their effect on user satisfaction
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and satisfaction
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users' experience is the best possible
- Work with all other departments and product teams, and liaise with them about our users' needs
- Native level in German and fluent English
- At least 1-year of customer service experience (in any industry)
- Located and eligible to work full time in Israel
- You hold yourself to high-performance standards and work to improve constantly
- You are someone highly professional who loves helping others succeed, enjoys building personal relationships, and is curious to know what really drives users and their needs
- Communication skills enable you to solve problems thoughtfully and effectively
- Fast learner and adaptable
- Tech-savvy and eager to explore new technologies
We are Wix's Customer Care Guild. We're not your typical customer support. We represent the Wix user's voice and work closely with Product to deeply understand Wix technologies and services. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, we're responsible for building solid relationships with Wix users, uncovering their business needs, and guiding them to success. Working with us, you'll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers, and diverse growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
Working days are Sunday - Thursday, 9am-6pm. This role is hybrid.
Please send your CV in English