Epredia, a global leader in providing solutions for cancer diagnostics, is dedicated to improving lives by enabling our customers to achieve diagnostic excellence. We're growing quickly and constantly expanding our team. Find a rewarding career with a diverse group of individuals that share a passion to do work that matters and positively impacts patient lives.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you are responsible for the customer experience during pre-and post-sale. You will share best practices and ensure we are exceeding customer expectations every time. You will play a major role in delivering our mission, to improve lives by enhancing cancer diagnostics.What you will do?
Skills you will need:
- Ensure all orders are accurately and promptly processed - notifying customers when orders have been received, actioned and estimated delivery dates.
- Analyze and resolve customer concerns using established procedures, communicating any issues to the appropriate team members.
- Monitor and carry out daily checks on order status for customers, linking cross-functionally with the Order Management & Logistic team and Finance.
- Support and align with commercial sales partners daily to review priority orders to improve customer experience.
- Create quotations and other sales support activities.
- Handle targeted customer calls, quote inquires, product inquiries, documentation requirements to foster the growth of the entire portfolio.
- Assist Marketing and Sales teams in follow-up on marketing campaigns and quotes.
- HBO in business administration, commercial studies, communication or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in a B2B Customer Service environment.
- A consistent track record of procuring and interpreting metrics, following up on remedial actions and improvement initiatives.
- Ability to positively interact with other departments and 3PL partners.
- Good computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Preferably - SAP).
Epredia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES
Epredia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.Epredia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Journey. Epredia is on a journey to create an inclusive environment where we celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life and backgrounds. Your candidacy will be reviewed regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or veteran status.