Wix makes it possible for anyone to succeed online. Since 2006, we've grown to 5,000 employees in 17 countries, launched over 30 products, and serve over 230 million users and their visitors worldwide. At Wix, we push you to innovate, evolve in non-traditional ways, and collaborate. We operate in small teams that work closely together at a high level.
Although we're already industry leaders in web creation and business, our work is nowhere near done. Our goal is to become the main engine of the Internet so we can create a more open web for all.Job Description
- Mentor, advise and lead your team members in how to best support Wix users
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving collective and individual goals
- Lead by example, handling customer escalations with creative problem-solving
- Contribute to the growth of our department by interviewing potential team members in our hiring process
- Influence and improve the way we support our users to make sure their experience is the best possible
- Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users' experience
- See the big picture while navigating our matrix system, helping your team to prioritize tasks and projects
- You're a tech-oriented manager with 2-3 years' experience leading a customer-facing team
- You are fluent in German and English
- You're motivated, independent, and exceptional at project management and organization
- Your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels
- You're methodical, detail-oriented and comfortable with feedback
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced work environments and can handle both the day-to-day and big picture items
- You have a full-time working permit to work in the Republic of Ireland
- You can work Sunday - Thursday in a hybrid model
- Experience working in a global team would be an advantage
We are Wix's Customer Care Guild. We're not your typical customer support. We represent the Wix user's voice and work closely with Product to deeply understand Wix technologies and services. As part of our global organization of Customer Care, we're responsible for building solid relationships with Wix users, uncovering their business needs, and guiding them to success. Working with us, you'll find a friendly atmosphere, fantastic coworkers, and diverse growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
We offer competitive pay, shares and great benefits, including time off, health insurance, pension, subsidized lunch, happy hours and so much more.
This is a hybrid role, working Sunday - Thursday (8am-5pm) with 2 days a week in the office.
Please send your CV in English.