Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf.
Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
We offer flexible working, whether it be from our modern office based in centre of Szczecin or remote working.Responsibilities:
- Providing User Helpdesk Services to inbound customer service requests for dedicated hardware and software
- Guiding customers according to solution trees and knowledge base to solve incidents and service requests
- Providing detailed information on all performed activities to the next appropriate level specialists according to the process
- Updating the call management system accurately and efficiently with call details, actions taken and resolution
We offer you:
- Proficient command of the German Language (at least B2 level)
- English language skills (at least B2 level)
- PC literacy, especially the usage of Microsoft Office package
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Knowledge of customer service principles and best practices (will be additional asset)
- Contract of employment - we provide fixed term agreement for 1 year and then prolongation for indefinite period in stable company
- Certified trainings - technical training as well as soft skill training help you to build your personal value and capabilities, e.g. PowerShell scripting, Network, Leading the Team etc.
- Various options of development- your career path can grow vertically until you reach out Senior 2nd Level Agent and then also horizontally through technical roles or process oriented roles
- Being part of a multicultural team- opportunity to explore different cultures and thinking might help you to bring new ideas be more understanding/open-minded in your life
- Possibility to use foreign languages- we speak in foreign languages on daily basis so we are continuously developing our communication competencies
- Teamworking and supportive atmosphere in our teams- our senior colleagues are happy to share their knowhow, also our juniors are willing to provide their added value for the team
- Life insurance (Allianz)
- Private medical care (Allianz)
- Sport card (Multisport) - you can enjoy wide range of sport activities on daily basis
- 26 days of holiday for all employees- we appreciate loyalty of our long-term employees but we also believe everybody deserves time to recharge no matter how long you've been with us
- Flexibility in work- Possibility of full remote work, hybrid work or on-site participation
- Employee referral programme- bonus for recommending suitable profile
#LI-AS3 #LI-HybridAbout Us
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
-Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations