Digital Sales for Enterprise - Business Applications - Power Platform - End to End Seller (German speaker)
Guidance (Text Only)
Job Posting Content
Content for the Responsibilities and Qualifications section of the job posting should be leveraged from the Role Library found on HRWeb: HRweb - Role Library.
For guidance on how to create an impactful job description, reference the Job Posting Aid.
For roles in the EU or UK: Years' experience should not be included.
- Use only the "Paste as Text" button in the text editor to transfer content, especially if using Microsoft Word, PPT, Outlook or OneNoteChange the Font Family to Calibri
- Do not use special characters
- Use only one sub-heading for each of the 3 sections - e.g.
- Responsibilities -> Key responsibilities
- Qualifications -> Skills required
- Only format content within the text editor (e.g. create bullets and bold styling using the associated buttons in the editor)
- Remove all blank characters at the end of a sentence by pressing Enter to end each line
Follow these suggestions for what to avoid in your job advertisement:
- Do not mention unannounced products, technologies or project codenames.
- Do not discuss future product milestones or roadmaps.
- Do not mention executive names.
- Do not use a team name unless well known to external audiences.
- Do not discuss internal company goals or business strategies.
- Do not discredit current Microsoft products in market or use language with a negative connotation when describing Microsoft products or services.
- Do not use stats that may be newsworthy such as downloads, units, market share, sales, revenue, or other business metrics without first consulting your Public Relations team.
- Do not mention specific competitors.
- Absolute security, safety, and privacy do not exist. Therefore, do not make any statements that express or imply absolute security, safety, and privacy.
- Do not reference internal URLs, job levels, or terminology.
Responsibilities (Text Only)
Customer First Mindset - Engage with and enable our customers and key decision-makers, delivering a connected customer engagement experience and driving customer satisfaction, through digital sales excellence, empowered by world-class data, marketing systems and platforms.
- Be the key trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Microsoft Power Platform solutions by winning the customers' technical decision for consumption projects and usage scenarios through tailored messaging, business/technical discussions, and aligning the appropriate solutions partners, programs and resources to guide them in the decision-making process.
- Identify key business and IT decision makers, engage them to understand their business challenges and identify the best business applications solutions to drive value
- Effectively turn prospects and qualified digital leads into opportunities and revenue pipeline and engage with customers across industries, company sizes and types to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfill their needs with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, with this role particularly focused on the specific solution area you are driving.
- Share best practices, learnings, and customer insights with stakeholder groups to elevate team capabilities and drive change based on insights.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment with field specialists, technical resources, and partner teams to effectively manage customer opportunities, deliver connected customer experiences, achieve customer outcomes with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, and accelerate value across the customer lifecycle.
- Build Pipe in alignment with Account Teams & Cross-Solution Areas- Build pipe by leading with industry, using digital signals & insights to prospect, network, identify, engage & nurture with right BDMs, align & gain account team commitment, plug into cross solution sales motions.
- Envision Industry-aligned Customer-Centric Solutions with Business Value Insights- Discover and envision industry-based solutions with business value insights working with a pursuit team of technically intense workload experts and partners resources to quantify and qualify end-to-end connected solution use cases expanding opportunity value across line of business BDMs.
- Engage with Partner(s)- Leverage and scale through aligning early with priority co-sell partners and ISVs.
- Maintain a positive approach to problem-solving, learning, and development in a rapidly growing business with evolving market conditions and customer needs.
- Take full ownership of customer opportunities to close leveraging all resources and partner to meet annual targets.
Qualifications (Text Only)
Required/Minimum Qualifications (RQs/MQs):
- proven years sales and negotiation experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience; OR Master's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) is required.
- fluent German is required
Additional or Preferred Qualifications (PQs)
- proven experience selling cloud services to large/global customers
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft's solutions with an understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage competing priorities and work effectively with high levels of autonomy and self-direction in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment
- Capacity to learn and retain knowledge about systems, processes, products, and services quickly and accurately.
- Build relationships, collaborate, and influence across organizations, functions, and stakeholder groups.
- Operational and sales excellence discipline, including planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder communication, services/partner engagement and sales excellence practices including pipeline and opportunity management.
- A desire to learn, grow, and drive change.
- Experience with selling CRM/ERP or similar software-as-a-service, cloud-based business applications to large enterprise accounts exceeding sales targets.
- Developing demand and pipe by building BDM networking, assessing strategic customer objectives, digital transformation opportunity discovery, key improvement scenarios and an ability to measure and present incremental and new economic value from solutions proposed.
- Ability to sell solutions with connected end-to-end business transformation across business units within enterprise accounts.
- Disciplined operator with demonstrated accuracy in forecasting business and maintaining pipeline hygiene.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.