Expert Accountant with German ACC
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland - a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Finance role to support one of EMEIA regions - Europe West with a focus on Germany. The "Controller/Accountant" is an integral and crucial role in the Finance Team. The role is responsible for supporting several business priorities. Perform tasks such as accounting support of the period-end close with SAP, skillful analysis, and reporting.The opportunity
Support of the "Country Accounting Management" Function that keeps our organization on long-term success.Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Support in Finance projects (internal and external)
- Maintain effective working relationships with clients, be the point of contact for client queries with regard GL operations
- Support in the escalation process within accounting and thus the improvement of processes
- Creation of analyses and reports as a basis for financial management decisions
- Participation in monthly, quarterly, and FY-end Close processes and meetings
- Participation in ongoing transformation projects within the accounting finance function
- Support in backup monitoring, handover planning, and execution for team members
- Ad-hoc requests maintenance
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good analytical skills, commitment, personal drive, and team-oriented
- Experience with all ledgers of the Accounting processes (AR, AP, FA, GL)
- Ability to prioritize day-to-day decisions and work assignments, to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle several projects at a time, at various stages of progress simultaneously and effectively
- Working as part of a larger team; demonstrating a positive work attitude
- Attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- We will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree and/or professional certification in a business-related subject matter (i.e. Accounting, Finance)
- Experience support project management in finance projects
- Experience in all accounting functions ( knowledge. 3+ years of experience in finance/controlling or similar role)
- Knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-CO
- Confident using MS Office software package (including MS Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Experience with time reporting and travel expenses reimbursements is an advantage
We're interested in professionals who are eager to be the 'Go To' contact for financial and operational issues while supporting the Service Lines Leaders and acting as a trusted business advisor, developing effective working relationships with the extended Finance team and leadership.What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We'll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- Continuous learning:You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.