Filtration Buyer - German speaking
The Buyer is responsible for revision of purchase requisitions, order placement, negotiation, supplier follow-up, measurement, and control of supplier performance.
What you'll do:
• Sourcing new potential suppliers
• New supplier set up and updating supplier name, bank details, terms etc.
• Supplying process audits (new suppliers / current suppliers)
• Inquiring quotations, price comparing, bargains, reporting
• Control inventory impact by analyzing MOQ vs consumption
• Runs, analyzes and report causes with action plan for price variances (PPV)
• Maintain MRP health by aligning purchase order dates and managing purchase order quantities
• Run and respond to daily MRP report (Place PO, Reschedule In, Reschedule Out, Cancels, Late PO's)
• Resolve PO/Invoice discrepancies in a timely manner
• Process supplier related RMA's
• Track progression of purchase orders, investigate factors that affect schedules, and modify plans as necessary
• Following the required processes for implementing new parts (starting tool make, initial sampling process, implementing)
• Making and putting purchasing orders (PO) according to monthly sales forecasts and production plans.
• Following the purchasing part prices by cost breakdowns.
• Negotiate price increases and submit price increase request using SPIR process
• Following up nonconforming products
• Expedite critical orders throughout the supply chain, works with divisional supply chain team for escalations.
• Inform management of potential production problems and assist in the implementation of both short- and long-term solutions.
• Continuous improvement studies about purchasing parts (savings, quality improvement)
• Current supplier's performance evaluations
• Other duties as assigned.
- 1 or 2 years of experience of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding purchasing, logistics, incoming product inspection and inventory control
- Bachelor degree is required
- Fluent English and German language knowledge
- Project management experience in a business environment
- Demonstrated use of negotiated techniques and tactics
- Proficiency with computers including MS Office (Excel) and ERP systems
- Willingness to learn to decipher technical data to make purchasing decisions
- Basic knowledge of financial accounting
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated ability to support a cross-functional team,
- Possesses talent to resolve business challenges and influence others
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.