We are looking for an experienced Advisor to join our team to check and approve specifications and artworks for our German speaking markets, for some new and exciting projects. You must have a keen eye for detail and a good understanding of legal labelling requirements and retailer policy requirements. ABOUT US
We are a trusted partner in protecting brands and their end-consumers around the world, through clear and accurate product information.Creating trust: Consumers must be able to trust product information, in order to trust a brand. When our clients choose to work with us, they are trusting us with the reputation and the future of their brands.By providing expertise
: We are a highly versatile team of experts with a unique blend of manufacturing, retail, enforcement and commercial experience. Our clients rely on us to know every angle of the international product information sector, inside out.Through collaboration
: Our clients trust our expertise and choose to work with us as collaborative partners, to help them build successful brands. We work side by side with our clients to interpret and apply legal guidelines, enabling them to launch innovative products quickly and efficiently. OUR SERVICES Discover: we provide advice, training and consultation services across all aspects of food law, offering clear and practical solutions to product information and labelling.Launch: we deliver complete product specifications and label information for product launches, ensuring full legal compliance, honesty and accuracy.Expand: we help our clients move into new, global markets with total compliance confidence, all whilst avoiding unnecessary time, cost and enforcement action.Protect: we work in partnership with our clients to interpret and apply the law and protect their brands by helping end consumers make safe, informed choices. ABOUT YOU Our Teams are
the physical face and representation of our Values to our customers; you are:
friendly, approachable and open to new ideas
create a positive experience for our people and our clients
act with integrity from a strong foundation of expertise
remove complexity and bring clarityRequirements
In this role you will be reviewing product information against regulation and customer policies, advising customers and their suppliers on how to get it right. You will be using your knowledge and experience to inquisitively question and challenge to ensure due diligence and compliance. You will be accountable for quality, accurate and timely risk-based advice, which enables our customers to launch products competitively and safely.
This role is key to the delivery of our services to our clients. You will be part of a largest team within Ashbury, Advisory Services. The Advisory Services Team is made of both industry and regulatory professionals, with expertise in food and non-food, across manufacturing and retail internationally. On a day-to-day basis you will report into a Team Lead, who is responsible for delivery of services to one or more clients.
You will be responsible for:
Competent to carry out at least 2 or more services as follows:
o Formulation review
o Regulatory Adaptations
o Specification/pack copy review
o Artwork review
o Alignment Check (PLV/PAC/CTS/RSR)
o Branded Product
For 1 or more customer
For 1 or more country
Undertaking the delivery and management of project work.
Having a commercial awareness e.g. income generation and the impact of workload on income.
Maintaining and growing your technical expertise on the policies and systems used to deliver work to clients.
Skillset / Experience Knowledge Essential
- Degree level educational qualifications in food or regulatory subject with sound technical knowledge, or able to demonstrate excellent relevant experience
- In-depth regulatory and/or technical knowledge in area of responsibility, including codes of practice, policies and guidance
- Good understanding of legal requirements, challenges and consumer trends relating to product information
- Maintain an awareness of relevant changes in the regulatory environment due to new legislation, case law, guidance
- Confident to share knowledge and experience with customers and internal colleagues.
- Practical experience of using specification or artwork packages
- Minimum 1 year of experience of working in a technical/regulatory role, or in a related field
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fluent in spoken and written language required for German market/region
- Demonstrable experience of independent working, managing your own workload and time management
- Demonstrable risk-based decision making
- Confident to apply requirements to product information and communicating decisions to clients.
- Skillset Essential •
- Excellent oral, written communication skills, including IT and presentation skills •
- Able to explain complex requirements in a simple way
- Ability to research and gather information using available resources
- Welcomes guidance and understands the commercial environment
- Stress resilient and able to work against tight deadlines
- Positive approach to opportunities to develop into new areas as Ashbury grows
- Consistently works at expected work rate and to a high level of accuracy.
- Work efficiently in a team to ensure a consistent approach is applied for each client. •
- Clearly demonstrates the Ashbury Values by being trustworthy, positive and welcoming to people and ideas.
- Home based role*
- Enhanced company pension
- Individual and Family Private Healthcare option
- Life Insurance option
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays as standard*
- Additional annual leave depending on length of service
- Option to buy or sell additional annual leave
- Charity days and time off to support your favourite charity
- Payroll Charity giving scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme and much more!