We are recruiting for a French or German speaking Humanities graduate, particularly in history, for an international business developer and account manager role. You will work with a great company, learning to sell to universities and academic institutions in the EMEA region, focusing on France and Germany. After training you will be visiting clients and attending conferences, building relationships with lecturers at universities in the UK and Europe.
For this entry level role, our client offers a full training programme, flexible hybrid working with no core hours (as long as you can get to the office twice a week) and a generous benefit package including medical insurance and regular health and wellbeing perks such as free yoga, Pilates and massages as well as social activities, clubs and courses. They are committed to sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion within the company and beyond.
This job would be ideal for someone with a history, Arts, politics or philosophy degree.
Working with the wider EMEA sales team, you will:
- Identify subject experts and key people at universities
- Research new and existing markets and reach out to build relationships, presenting to potential customers and closing new deals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers through visits and virtual meetings
- Represent the company at industry conferences
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Spoken and written French OR German OR Dutch OR Scandinavian language to a professional level
- A passion for the Humanities and a university degree in a Humanities subject
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills, for online and in person meetings
- Proactive and driven attitude to work
- Sales experience desirable but not essential - this is suitable for a new graduate who is keen to build a career in sales
- £25,000K basic £29,000 OTE
- Mobile phone allowance
- Access to private GP
- Private medical insurance
- 24/7 access to counselling
- Free yoga, Pilates, and monthly massage and facial sessions
- Guest speakers on wellness, nutrition and mindfulness
- Fundraising matching scheme
- Day off for volunteering
- Social activities including clubs, cookery classes, quiz and movie nights
This company is in Marlborough, easily commutable by car from Swindon, Newbury, Devizes, Chippenham.
After training you will be able to work from home 2 days per week in a hybrid working environment. You would be working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday with travel throughout the EMEA region when COVID allows.
You must already have the right to work in the UK.
Get in touch for a confidential chat about the role. We won’t put you forward unless you have a realistic chance of getting the role. We won’t waste your time.
Corinium Language Associates is a language service company providing foreign language training, EFL and language testing, translation, interpreting and multilingual recruitment services. For more information, visit our website at www.coriniumlanguage.co.uk.
For permanent roles, Corinium Language Associates is acting as an employment agency. For temporary roles, we are acting as an employment business.
If you apply for a role with us, we will store your details and may get in touch with you about other roles. We will never share your data without your consent. Your data will never be used for anything other than recruitment.