A cég leírásaIn April 2021 we newly established the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.Az állás leírása
We are searching for a thorough and responsible HR Front Office Generalist to join our Hub, who can support our international colleagues with handling different kind of HR transactional and organizational activities in German language in line with the respective country specific legal requirements.
Your tasks will be
- Answering telephone and written enquiries relating to personnel administration at Bosch, taking into consideration legal, collective agreement and company requirements.
- Handling HR related questions, queries of our employees, managers and HR Business Partners.
- Active and daily usage and processing of our HRIS systems, orders and tickets (SSF, SAP HR).
- Supporting permanent further development of HR systems, efficient HR processes and effective HR tools, in use by defining areas of improvement and participating in projects to find and implement solutions.
- Ensuring that all the processing is complete, accurate and timely, meeting data integrity requirements and audits.
You will be part of a young, motivated and international HR Front Office Team, which provides support to our German HR administrative activities from BudapestKépzettség
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related areas
- Experience: You have 1-3 years of experience in HR Services. You are on Microsoft user and upper level.
- Flexibility: You are flexible and ready to participate in longer (3 months) learning journeys and workshadowing in Germany
- Languages: You have advanced German (C1) and good English skills (B2). Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage.
- Personality: You are thorough, self-organized, detailed, oriented and service minded. You are good in working with structures, systems and documents. You are analytical and proactive. You have excellent communication and organizational skills.További információk
Please apply with your English CV!
- Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements with high % of home-office opportunity
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- Continuous learning & growth opportunity - we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you' re ready for the next challenge
- Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
- Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- Easily accessible location by shuttle or public transport
Vecsés, Lincoln út, 2220 Hungary