- German language check for translated game software
- Find spelling, grammar, punctuation, and all kinds of other linguistic errors.
- Confirm that terminology is unified according to the developer's localization policy.
- Confirm that the notation method follows the guidelines of the game console manufacturer.
- Carefully examine whether the quality of the translation is high enough, taking into account the story and scenes in the game.
- Report errors clearly and concisely on the bug database.
- If there is a more appropriate translation or translation, we will also suggest it.
- We will ensure that the bug is fixed and implemented correctly in the next version.
- Repeat the above cycle many times until the game is finally completed.
- Native level German proficiency
- Understanding of German entertainment culture
- Someone who can pay attention to details
- Someone who plays video games on a daily bases
- Basic PC operation skills (Word/Excel)
[Image of the person you are looking for]
- Experience in QA work (tester, etc.)
- Those who like Japanese pop culture and Japanese characters (anime, manga, video games etc)
- Those who value teamwork and communication
- People who like games and play them regularly
- People who are good at diligent work
Who we are:
- Collaborating with people creating innovative interactive entertainment.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture.
- Video games focused environment.
- Contract Employee*Permanent employee promotion is available.
- Trial period: 3 months / No change in conditions.
PTW is a provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW, Family of Brands