Recognised as a Great Place to Work, ITRS is an Enterprise SaaS provider with industry-leading solutions. Our prestigious customer base includes 90% of the world's top investment banks. We are backed by leading private equity investors and are rapidly growing.
Our headquarters are in Shoreditch - London's tech hub - with offices in other UK and global locations from the Netherlands to Manila, NYC and Florida. We pride ourselves on a diverse, friendly, dynamic culture - with a focus on internal promotion and developing our people.Scope of Role
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Business Development Representative to come aboard! Reporting to our Global BDR Manager, our BDRs will engage with Marketing, Sales Leaders and Account Executives to produce leads and build customer pipelines. This is an entry-level role and is supported by a BDR manager who will take you through a tried and tested BDR training programme to ensure you have the tools to be successful.
If you have a passion for technology and want to kick start your sales career, working for a tech company with a supportive and fun culture, ITRS is for you! As a German Speaking BDR, you will:
You will have:
- Generate appointments through proactive outbound prospecting after identifying accounts with intent and real need for our solutions.
- Join forces with our creative marketing team to unlock hidden opportunities within leads and set meetings with the sales team.
- Understand the ITRS platform enough to provide a high level introduction - you may be first contact a future customer has with ITRS, so you will help make a great first impression
- Help build and execute prospecting campaigns, taking into consideration what matters to your audience and how they will react to your messaging.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximise customer interactions.
- Get analytical with your outbound activity - tracking what's working and consistently AB testing.
- Work closely with Sales Directors and attend customer meetings as required.
- Fluent German at a business level
- Graduated bachelor's degree or related experience'
- Someone who has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interested in the tech space
- Pro-active, eager to learn (ongoing BDR training will be provided!)
- Fearless when it comes to acquisition and prospecting
- Health Insurance and Dental Health Cover for you and your dependants
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Travel Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
ITRS is an Equal Opportunity employer and Inclusion is part of our everyday life. We celebrate diversity and pride ourselves on providing an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and have a voice, allowing everyone to contribute equally. We remain committed to advocating inclusion, diversity, and equality into our ITRS family as we grow and enrich our business.
We welcome applications from everyone in the community as we recognise that a diverse workforce is a stronger workforce.