Hello there! We're Vodafone Intelligent Solutions
(also known as _VOIS
) and we're looking for aGerman speaking Data Analyst - ExpertYour role in a nutshell:
Implement and manage reporting and analytics solutions to fulfil reporting requirements for Partner OpCo and internal Stakeholders and requestors, for top management. Provide reports, dashboards and data analytics, to draw conclusions and make recommendations. Develop, automate and standardize the reporting processes.
We are looking for an Expert Sales Reporting Specialist who will be responsible
for extracting data and create complex reports from the Data Warehouse writing and using SQL scripts, and provide information towards management with the help of Business Intelligence Tools (ex: QlikSense ,Tableau)What you'll do:
What you will bring to the team:
- Extract Inormation and Analysis of Clients and their Structure using different reporting techniques - primarily writing SQL scripts, gathering data from the Data Warehouse
- Create and update complex reports, dashboards on sales data for our senior stakeholders - with the help of different BI Tools
- Use escalation management and problem solving techniques resolve cases within SLA targets
- Support the Performance Analytics Vodafone Germany team with regular/ ad hoc reporting; track and document all cases in the defined tracking systems
- Regular and proactive communication with stakeholders and business partners
- Drive high priority tasks and projects from start to completion, cooperate with internal stakeholders and Partners, deliver project targets, rep
- Drive better understanding of business activities and lifecycles, Sales Data and its key performance indicators via in-depth analysis
- Create and maintain platforms for actionable insights and cooperate with and promote them to stakeholders across multiple departments (Partner Stakeholders, Sales, Business Enablement, Commercial Management)
- Design, construct and maintain a wide set of tools like reports and applications, customized to satisfy stakeholders' needs
- Deep understanding of business to effectively design Performance Dashboards
- Generally keep and actively enhance business knowledge to anticipate business needs and to provide effective analysis, discover trends and potential issues
- Create on demand Analysis by understanding business purpose and all affected parameters, move towards predictive and proactive approach in fulfilling all needs of Stakeholder, anticipate further needs, predictively analyze if required
- Driving automatization of tasks where possible, in alignment with business partners / requestors
In return we provide you with:
- Excellent German and English language skills
- 8+ years experience in business support positions, 3+ years' experience working with, 2+ years writing SQL queries, ideally 5-8 years experiences supporting of Telecommunications Industry.
- Large experience in data analysis, interpretation, reporting and presentation of findings. Experience in working with data warehouses & business intelligence tools. global database management
- Advanced MS office (Excel, Access, Power Point) and advanced SQL skills
- Ability to balance conflicting interests and make decisions based on incomplete or unreliable information, Decision-making skills
- High level Analytical/ data analysis skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork ability.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize, flexibility
- Presentation skills
- Organizational skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- General understanding of KPI-s, experience in visualizations on Dashboards.
- Ability of proactive enhancement of business knowledge to be able to maintain high quality performance of this task and keep agreed SLA.
- Leading role in Planning and Performance Management activities.
What you need to know about us
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited voice, text message, and data within the EU)
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- Life and accident insurance
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave. This applies to all non-birthing partners who become parents due to birth or adoption
- You and your family members can enjoy several discounts from our partners
- You will be working in a hybrid model, which means 3 days working from home with 2 days office visit per week
We are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world: our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS
is the place for you. #movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU #LI-Hybrid
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.