Hello there! We're Vodafone Intelligent Solutions
(also known as _VOIS
) and we're looking for aGerman Speaking Project Management Team LeadYour role in a nutshell:
Subproject and project lead of national projects regarding time, budget and quality.What you'll do:
What you will bring to the team:
- Requirement Analysis and development of the technical solution concept together with internal departments as well as external suppliers
- Sales Support regarding choice of suppliers and contract negotiations
- Create a project plan taking into account customer, involved departments, operations, suppliers etc.
- Regular documented project controlling based on plan-actuals comparison and in case of deviation resulting in corrective actions respective
- Feed Reports into the P&P-internal unit wide reporting (JF, Reporting etc.)
- Assure cost optimized implementation (Capex/Opex/Direct Costs) while avoiding Time & Material contracts.
- Transparent budget planning including forecast on monthly base. Highlight deviations and indicate corrective actions.
- Active change and quality management including internal and external suppliers
- Active risk management via regular risk-assessments (Tasks, Environment, Stakeholder) together with the sub-project managers
- Manage customers and suppliers on your own
- Individually resolve conflicts
- Leadership basics
- Continously improve project management methodology
- Always strive for optimal solutions taking into account customer requirements and cost
- Responsible to communicate within the project team, towards customer, management and partners
In return we provide you with:
- University of applied science or university degree
- 5 years of professional experience
- > 5 Projects in PMI Level 3
- English GER/CEFR B2
- Very good presentation skills
- PMP certificate or PRINCE 2 Practitioner
- If applicable ITIL V3 Foundation
- Relationship management and stakeholder management with decision makers
- Experience in negotiations
- Good Office IT knowledge (MS Office, EVO SAP, PPM, EPMS)
- Very good analytical skills and capabilities to organize
- Able to lead professionally
- Able to enforce his/her objectives in homogenous teams
What you need to know about us
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited voice, text message, and data within the EU)
- Cafeteria package
- Private Medical Services
- Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing and mental health
- Life and accident insurance
- You can work remotely overseas for 20 days a year
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave. This applies to all non-birthing partners who become parents due to birth or adoption.
- You and your family members can enjoy several discounts from our partners
- You will be working in a hybrid model, which means 3 days working from home with 2 days office visit per week
We are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world: our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS
is the place for you.#movewithus #_VOIS #VOISHU #LI-Hybrid Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don't meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.