GSCO Global Sales Consulting & Operations - Business Analyst - German Speaker
The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team is responsible for providing Training, Business Support and Communications on the Sales Systems and Tools used by Sales and Consulting globally.
The GSCO Business Analyst will report to the GSCO Support Operations Manager and will be responsible for providing high quality, responsive support to Oracle's Global Sales and Consulting teams.
Successful candidates will have experience in supporting either internal or external customers. Professional-level English written and verbal skills and a commitment to high quality customer service are essential also.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include but are not limited to:
• Provide 2nd level of support on the Sales end to end processes
• Troubleshoot and resolve complex queries
• Act as knowledge expert on the Sales end to end processes and systems
• Provide updates/training to other colleagues within area of expertise
• Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other supporting functions (GSCO, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Management, Approvals, Business Practices, Revenue Recognition, Incentive Compensation, etc)
• Gain an understanding of the business priorities and challenges of the Global Sales Reps and Managers
• Support new application roll-outs.
• Participate in testing of new applications
• Meet GSCO Support KPIs and targets
• Communicate activity metrics to GSCO management
• Undertake admin responsibilities as required
• Keep current on new releases and enhancements
• Undertake other projects as required
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Ability and desire to provide excellent customer-service to internal customers
• Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
• Excellent English skills both written and verbal
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to working in shifts
• Proactive, team player
• Positive and "Can Do" Attitude
• Results orientated
• Good PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
• Strong problem-solving skills
• BS Degree preferred
• Experience in supporting Sales Representative
• Experience in supporting Oracle applications
• Knowledge of the Oracle Sales Process and tools
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That's why we're committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer