Hire to Retire Services Expert (HR Services) - German Speaking.
About the Role
Location: Cairo, Egypt #LI-Hybrid
About the Role:
As a Hire to Retire Services Expert, you will be responsible for supporting the development of P&O processes, principles, and guidelines, for the stakeholders under accountability, as well as coordinating data analysis and evaluation, in support of the implementation and/or maintenance of processes / services / continuous improvement in scope.
This role reports directly into the H2R Services Senior Manager and will work hand in hand with the H2R Services team.
• Support the team in the operational conversion of P&O (HR) strategic objectives.
• Provide support and specific advice in the implementation of processes and standards for all P&O (HR) Services aspects (e.g. services, processes, continuous improvement) and provide guidance and assistance on problems and requests to customers/users through consulting and training.
• Support the identification and planning of services P&O (HR) Services will provide.
• Handle standard service requests, answer questions, resolve problems if possible or support problem resolution by close collaboration with next level support and/or experts.
• Perform user administration tasks (e.g. access management).
• Track service requests and troubleshoots and analyze error messages and questions.
• Support periodic cost and efficiency analyses to support productivity objectives and support personnel cost budgeting process and control.
• Support evaluation of the services / processes / continuous improvement in scope.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline.
• German level C1 or Swiss-German Level B2 is a must.
• English language proficiency is a must.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong attention to details.
• Previous experience in HR Services is a plus.
Why Novartis: Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here:
You'll receive: You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Novartis is unable to offer relocation support for this role: please only apply if this location is accessible for you.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: