We are looking for an HR Administrative for Time Management, German Speaker, to join our Rewards team in the Airbus GBS in Lisbon!Responsibilities - your mission
You will be supporting the Reward Operations department. You will be responsible to:
Requirements - our ideal candidate will have
- Administer and secure PA / time related service requests
- Collect timesheet data and Personal Administration (PA) information in the system
- Enter data into SAP or Workday /manage requests to update employees' personal data (data entry, corrections, work schedule, ..) in Workday
- Maintain accurate records of documentation and transactions
- Respond to PA / Time related inquiries and resolving concerns
- Ensures the archiving of administrative documents through various efiling, Google Drive and Workday processes
- Monitor RPA performance for existing applications
Benefits - what's in it for you
- Previous experience working in Human Resources
- Fluent in English and mandatory German (conversation)
- Experience in SAP, Workday & Google Suite (preferential)
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Versatility to work with different technical tools
- Understanding and demonstration of ethics and data protection/compliance
- Results orientated, with a logical approach to completing tasks
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and using own initiative
- Demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude in all areas
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines
- Critical thinking to identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be well organized and have a flexible approach
- Diverse career opportunities within Airbus European core countries or in other regions around the world.
- A hybrid working model, allowing you to combine onsite and offsite work.
- A modern office, well connected to public transportation.
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and build and shape the GBS together.
- An intense and exciting onboarding experience.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company:
Airbus Portugal SAEmployment Type:
Fixed termExperience Level:
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.