Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is "to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson."
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
We are looking for a new member of our HR team.HR - Global Learning Administrator Specialist with German and EnglishLocation: PragueContract: Unlimited, Full-time
The Global Learning Helpdesk is mainly responsible for providing initial responses and immediate resolution that does not require any transactional processes within the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes providing guidance and support in managing queries related to training removals and archiving processes, managing requests for absent tagging and due date modifications, adding/removing test attempts, sending out invitation and communication emails to target audiences and, continuously document and update processes as needed.
Utmost integrity, collaboration, and dedication to quality customer service is expected from the role.Essential Functions
- An individual contributor who will be trained with sufficient operational knowledge in system administration support and can apply this as they manage concerns and queries via email/case management system/other support media.
- Provides timely, complete, and accurate learning administration support by resolving queries with system navigations and intake portal walk-throughs and empowering end users to do the same in the future.
- Operates, performs, completes, and prioritizes tasks with a risk-management oriented approach and in accordance with defined/to-be defined Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Investigates issues thoroughly, resolves methods of prevention, mitigation, correction and resolution within acceptable timeframes and levels of quality, routing or raising inquiries as appropriate and discussing and seeking advice from immediate supervisor when needed.
- Independently plans, schedules, and executes day-to-day work and objectives with minimal direction, within the limits of established policies, guidelines, and procedures, with most tasks delivered in the form of encouraged results and some impact on others within the job area.
- Takes ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries, makes sure they are resolved efficiently and accurately with an outstanding level of quality and shows openness and willingness to learn and to hear feedback and advice on areas for improvement and development.
- Observes utmost integrity and establishes mutually trusted and respected relationships with customers, supervisors/managers, team members and when needed, with vendors and service providers.
- Establishes and maintains a confidential and critical work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests and queries and dealings at work in a professional manner.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training/workshops to improve techniques and process acuity and, performs other tasks or projects deemed needed for the role or as designated by immediate supervisor or by manager/s.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- 1-2 years of work experience in administration support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Learning Administration experience is preferred
- Experience using Service Center/ Helpdesk technologies, case management tools or other customer service software applications
- Attention to detail and good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- An individual contributor with specialized technical and operational knowledge in learning technologies and operations, and who can apply specialized learning knowledge as he/she manages concerns, queries, and requests via case management system.
- Provides timely, complete, and accurate end-to-end learning support for given technology to all learning clients
- Partners and aligns with his/her team lead in meeting team and individual goals
- Independently plans, schedules, and executes day-to-day work and objectives with minimal supervision, within the limits of established policies, guidelines and procedures, with most tasks delivered in the form of expected results and some impact on others within the job area
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- An opportunity to participate in employee engagement activities on a voluntary basis based on individual preference
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.