Job DescriptionHR Operations Analyst - German
- First employment period as contractor, with the possibility to headcount conversion to Oracle.
• Act as an HR Operations partner for Country HR. Depending on the volume of work you will be required to have following responsibilities:
• Act as the first level support for HR operations
• Create and keep the employee records/files updated in hard copy and electronic version
• Issue various documentation (employee certificates, offer letters, addendums to contracts of employment etc.)
• Run employment reports, prepare analysis and stats for internal use and as request by local authorities
• Prepare and organize the HR Induction sessions for new hires
• Handle all HR transactions in time for payroll
• Work closely with the Country HR to ensure the integrity of the data
• Enforce HR processes and provides end user support
• Adapts, modifies and updates administrative methodologies, practices and procedures
• Communication to and education of employees regarding Oracle's global HR policies, processes, and systems
• Supports HR managers, Line managers and employees with regards to HR admin activities Profile:
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience of working in an international and virtual environment. Generalist HR experience is advantageous, but not essential
• Previous reporting experience is a plus
• Proficiency in English and German
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment
• Possesses good organizational skills
• Team player
• Attention to details and strong analytical skills
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach
• Good problem solver and decision making appropriate for the job level
• Has a degree in Computer Science or Business Science related discipline, or equivalent education and experience relevant to functional area of Human ResourcesAbout Us
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That's why we're committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It's when everyone's voice is heard and valued that we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. * Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer