We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities - and the environment - are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. We're active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It's what you'd expect from a pioneering paints company that's committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.Responsibilities:
- Develop, lead and motivate the People Services team (People Services Advisors and Workforce Administration Specialists) through coaching and influencing to take accountability for assigned work. Contribute to the overall direction and management of People Services and Global Business Services.
- Own the delivery and effectiveness of several core HR processes and responsibilities across employee life cycle activities.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and internal HR policies.
- Review work process and identify opportunities for improvement on work processes, formulate proposals and make recommendations.
- Monitor employee productivity, track and analyze key operating metrics.
- Provide positive feedback, coaching and counseling to your employees.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with business leaders and employees.
- Ensure an excellent customer experience measured through quality monitoring that supports the business model including retaining and building customer satisfaction.
- Drive employee satisfaction through consistent communication, conducting effective team meetings and helping each team member feel a sense of confidence and control.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience including people manager role.
- Bachelors or Master's degree, preferably in HR / Law or Business Administration.
- Proven track record of operative HR work, preferably in a complex, multicultural organization.
- Knowledge of the processes within a shared services organization and experience with the delivery of HR admin services
- Results oriented person with problem solving and organizational skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset to lead process improvements.
- Strong people management and coaching skills.
- Eagerness to drive the shared services concept and make it work.
- Strong communications skills.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Annual Bonus.
- Additional Operational Bonus.
- Referral Program.
- LuxMed Health Care, Multisport Membership, Additional Insurance.
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio).
- Well-being Workshops.
- Mentoring Program (YAM).
- Team Builidng Events.
- CSR Initiatives.
- Hybrid model of work in a great, vibrant atmosphere in our modern office.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.