At Alight, we believe a company's success starts with its people. At our core, we Champion People, help our colleagues Grow with Purpose and true to our name we encourage colleagues to "Be Alight."
It's why we're so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team's expertise in human insights and cloud technology, gives companies and employees around the world the ability to power confident decisions, for life.
With a comprehensive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team if you Champion People, want to Grow with Purpose through acting with integrity and if you embody the meaning of Be Alight.
Learn more at careers.alight.com Key Responsibilities:
- Independently process payroll from end to end according the defined standards and client requirements including all associated payroll tasks
- Monitor and manage ticket queues using the appropriate tools
- Be able to understand and interpret a payslip
- Be able to understand and follow the payroll calendar
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Produce and understand standard and client specific payroll reports including statutory year end reporting needs
- Answer payroll related questions and requests
- Perform Transactions with Third parties
- Provide clear knowledge transfers to peers
- Support the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) process
- Participates in projects as needed and assigned by payroll team leader
- Advanced German and communicative English skills
- 2-3 years relevant experience administering Payroll or Health & Welfare/Benefits in an HR consulting, HR Outsourcing or Corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment, as well as independently while adhering to processes and procedures
- Possibility to work from home
- Interesting career development opportunities within company
- Language courses bailout and language allowances
- Private medical care in Lux Med
- Access to MyBenefit platform (including MultiSport card)
- Group life insurance
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.DISCLAIMER:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.