We are searching for a thorough and responsible HR Specialist to join our Hub, who can support our international colleagues with handling different kind of HR transactional and organizational activities in line with the respective country specific legal requirements.
Your tasks will be
- You are part of a young, motivated, and international HR Service Team, which provides support to our HR operational activities from Budapest.
- You provide accurate HR administrational or organizational services and tasks to our employees, managers and HR Business Partners according to the employee status or life-cycle events.
- You support our HR operational activities by creating and maintaining documentation or organizing relevant life-cycle events for the employees.
- You handle, process and keep up to date our employee’s events and data in our HRIS systems and you also ensure good data quality.
- You are responsible for maintaining employee documentation.
- You handle HR questions, HR queries of our employees, managers, and HR Business Partners.
- You play a key role in creating and developing the HR process documents and looking for areas of their improvement.
- You support further development of IT systems in use by defining areas of improvement and participating in projects to find and implement solutions.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas
- Experience: You have 1-3 years of experience in HR Services
- Personality: You are thorough, self-organized, detailed oriented and service minded. You are good in working with structures, systems and documents.
- Languages: You have advanced German and English skills (C1). Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage.