Do you have a proactive and motivated working attitude? Would you like to start a new experience in the HR field within a dynamic, diverse, and international team? Then don't miss out on this great opportunity and come join our team in Porto!Job description:
As an HR Trainee, you will support administrative processes related to the employee lifecycle, supporting HR counterparts across our European locations.
In your new role you will:
- Provide support to our HR Business Partners and their business areas with administrative processes within the employee lifecycle;
- Be responsible for ensuring all practices are legally compliant and in line with Infineon's policies and procedures;
- Administer HR-related matters (e.g. working time topics, contract management, reference letters);
- Share and exchange information with all levels of management;
- Initiate process improvements and support the digitalization of HR processes.
You have a proactive personality and good communication skills, willing to actively support and cooperate with your team members. Besides, you are a fast learner, eager to develop your knowledge, and you have a strong customer orientation focus.
You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A University degree, ideally in Human Resources, Psychology, Languages, or a similar field;
- Ability to take responsibility and focus on providing a high-quality service to internal customers;
- Ability to structure your own work within the team and collaborate with all levels of management;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Affinity towards digital tools;
- Good communication skills in German and English (mandatory).
Please send us your CV in English
so we can get to know you better.Why Us: Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
- Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto!
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Cyber Security, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture at Infineon Porto, focused on promoting our people engagement and well-being at work.We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant's experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Click here for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.