At Nielsen, we believe that career growth is a partnership. You ultimately own, fuel and set the journey. By joining our team of nearly 14,000 associates, you will become part of a community that will help you to succeed. We champion you because when you succeed, we do too. Embark on a new initiative, explore a fresh approach, and take license to think big, so we can all continuously improve. We enable your best to power our future.
Gracenote is an entertainment data and technology provider powering the world's top music services, automakers, cable and satellite operators, and consumer electronics companies. At its core, Gracenote helps people find, discover and connect with the entertainment they love. Daily, Gracenote processes 35 billion rows of data and is quickly becoming a world-leader in return path "big data." Over the past 3 years, the company has grown to more than 2000 employees in 17 countries, including over 600 of the world's top engineers with a passion for music, video, sports, and entertainment technology. Founded in 1998, Gracenote is one of America's most iconic and respected media companies. ROLE:
Research and collect the best representative images from web sites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collect photos, logos, and other digital assets from publicists, content providers, vendors, and websites to support Gracenote Products.
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gapsIdentify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
- University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a good to have
- Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
- Language requirements: Must have good understanding of German language (B2 and above level)