Your role at a glance
We are looking for a German speaking client relationship professional with some exposure to the Asset Management space. You will be managing relationships with some of the largest German institutional investors, providing an efficient and effective service and sales support service to one or more Client Relationship Manager's and their portfolio of international clients.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and maintaining exceptional level of relationship and sales support to clients on behalf of Country Head and Client Directors, acting as the first port of call for a client.
- Owning and co-ordinating the successful resolution of client enquiries, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business. Seeking Guidance from Client Managers and CDs where necessary.
- Providing high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a client's decision making process and long term objectives. Being able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats. Seeking guidance from Client Managers and CDs where necessary.
- Identifying and following up on leads and sales opportunities with the intention of maximising revenue.
- Attending meetings and conference calls where required and taking sole responsibility for audit and operational meetings when opportunities arise.
- Developing a high level of technical knowledge in areas such as LGIM products, brand, services and competitors in the market. Developing and maintaining knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and LGIM's views, enabling you to discuss solutions with clients and consultants.
- Preparing meeting packs for client meetings and new business pitches.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships around key business areas at all times.
- Working with areas of expertise around the business, project managing ad-hoc queries, data requests and client change, through to completion in line with client expectations.
- Overseeing and assisting with the production of legal documentation, reports and client specific data relevant to the clients investment strategy.
What we're looking for
- Strong overall Investment knowledge including an understanding of the different investment vehicle options
- A native or professional level of fluency in German is essential
- Experience within the investment management industry, including providing an exceptional level of client service and sales support
- Demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior level
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written communication skills in English and German
- Knowledge of current investment market and economic issues
When you commit to Legal & General, we'll commit to you too. That means we'll recognise and reward your hard work, your performance and your contribution.
If you join us, you'll get access to some great benefits, including private medical insurance, at least 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), a generous pension scheme, life assurance, and Income Protection. You can participate in our electric car scheme, which offers employees the option to hire a brand new electric car through tax efficient salary sacrifice. We're also proud to offer competitive family leave.
You'll have the opportunity to participate in our annual, performance-related bonus plan and valuable share schemes. And then there are the many discounts we offer that you can take advantage of - both for our own products and at a range of high street stores and online offerings.