SKEEPERS is an innovative group that is changing the world of customer experience. With a strong international ambition, SKEEPERS helps brands generate value by and for their customers.
With its' one for all platform, SKEEPERS provides brands with a complete solution that allows them to prescriptively activate data collected from customer feedback for marketing purposes.
Recognised as a high-growth group, SKEEPERS has already made it into the Next120 ranking one of the most innovative SaaS companies!
To foster our development, we are constantly looking for great talents who are ready to make a difference on an international scale and strive for our customers!
Created in 2019, SKEEPERS reached 450 employees internationally across 6 countries: France, Spain, Italy, Brazil, Canada, and also USA.
SKEEPERS is the right place for you if you are a Go-Getter; someone who likes to deliver results, ready to roll up their sleeves to make things happen, and a positive challenger.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a dynamic, energetic and passionate Community Manager to join our Marketing team, for France based in Paris.
You will be a key player in our Community division, developing and engaging with our current and new content creators.
You will grow and animate our database according to the specific needs that our brands will have.
- Manage local social media channels in accordance with editorial guidelines and content strategy
- Build relationships and communicate with our community on a daily basis, including within the Skeepers app and on social media platforms
- Create campaigns within our own platform to increase awareness of Skeepers among content creators, drive sign-ups for brand campaigns, and build loyalty among our community
- Create content to educate our community and enhance their user experience, such as emails and social media channels
- Organize local events (virtual or physical) to help develop and educate the community
- Design and implement campaigns to engage the community (contests, prizes, challenges, etc.)
- Monitor and report on all actions launched, with tracking of KPIs
- Manually validate influencers on a case-by-case situation
- Stay on top of platform improvements, changes to existing offerings, and new offerings in the social media space
You're the ideal person if:
- You are passionate about influencer marketing and social networks.
- You are an excellent communicator both written and spoken.
- You are familiar with social media and content creation.
- You are a data-driven person, knowing how to efficiently measure the performance of the actions you launch.
- You are native in German, and you have and advanced level of English.
- Be part of a passionate and very efficient team that will allow you to quickly increase your skills.
- Have the opportunity to play a strategic role within a dynamic structure on an innovative market.
- Benefit from restaurant vouchers with the Swile Card
- Work in a hybrid way from home or in the office according to your work/life balance.
- Participate in seminars and other events organised by the group in France or abroad.
- Be part of a group that develops an entrepreneurial and intrapreneurially spirit: let your creativity and your desires speak for themselves!